Write. But why?

I believe that with every experience comes learning, and learning should always be passed on.
Mistakes are ought to happen, but they can be preventive if one shares their knowledge and understanding.
Blogging is something I enjoy, I love, I am pleased by. It helps in putting every emotion needed to convey to others. Every write up gives me the greatest satisfaction. 
Satisfaction of helping.
Satisfaction of teaching.
Satisfaction of contributing.
Contributing to the society is essential and important. Contributing to the society is not only giving and donating books, clothes or stationary, but also contributing from word to word.
There are a lot of ways in we, as a community, can help and the needful for others.
I chose by writing experiences.
Writing real-life stories.
So that people are inspired, by each word.

-Devyani✨


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Dreamz~

It Is Okay.

It hurts. Does it Matter?